G11 Pulse Card Reader Kit
- G11 Card Reader
- G11 Telemeter
- Pulse Interface Adapter
Enable payments, enhance experiences.
Along with Cantaloupe's standard cashless payment acceptance, the ePort® G11 Pulse Kit leverages coin and bill reader simulation to activate machines to power up and encourage consumers to play on.
Enable continuous satisfaction for everyone.
The ePort® G11 Pulse Kit empowers unattended operators to convert cash and coin-only machines to accept cashless payments by using pulse voltages to imitate coin and bill payments and trigger machines to play. Along with a card reader and telemeter, the ePort® G11 Pulse Kit tracks sales insights and leverages cross-platform compatibility to bring greater value to coin/token based unattended retail environments.
By placing an order for this item you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Order Terms & Conditions:
- Unless the customer is on a formal billing plan, monthly service fee billing commences at the time of shipment of devices on this order.
- When upgrading 3G devices currently under a rental program, customer is required to return existing devices per Cantaloupe, Inc. instructions. Billing on existing rental device(s) will stop once the device(s) is returned.
- When upgrading existing 3G devices that are owned (purchased) or under a lease program, devices must be recycled.
- Customers cannot sell or transfer 3G devices. Deactivated 3G devices cannot be reactivated.
- At the time of shipment of upgrade devices on this sales order, Cantaloupe, Inc. will stop billing on the same number of active 3G devices on customers account.
- Customer acknowledges that 3G devices are end of life as of December 31st, 2022.
- Monthly Service Fee: $9.95 per device
- Transaction Processing Fee: 5.95% per credit or debit card transaction
- Purchase hardware is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer has 30 days upon shipment to initiate a return.
We offer an extended warranty on new device purchases as part of our CantaloupeCare program. For a $1 monthly fee per device for 60 months, you’ll receive an additional two-years protection on your devices beyond our standard three-year warranty. Learn more here.