ePort Engage Combo [Starter Kit]
An engaging 2.5” touch screen with the flexibility to fit over a bill acceptor.
- PAYMENT TYPES:
- EMV Chip, EMV Contactless, NFC/RFID, Magstripe, Mobile Wallet
- All-in-one card reader and telemeter, touchscreen, and payment platform
- AT A GLANCE:
- 4G/LTE Connectivity; Edge-to-Edge Touchscreen; PCI PTS 5.X Certified Device; Anti-Tamper Security; Ultra-Fast Processing; VMS Integration; Remote Monitoring
*Please note that $16.95 will be deducted from your flow of funds as part of your Monthly Subscription Plan payment.
Terms and Conditions:
- BILLING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monthly service fee billing commences at the earlier of 90 days from purchase or first report to the network, whichever occurs first.
- COMMITMENT PERIOD (Per Order): 36 months from Billing Commencement Date per device. If Customer terminates any device before the end of the Commitment Period, Customer agrees to pay the Early Termination Fee.
- EARLY TERMINATION FEE: Early Termination Fee is the monthly service fee multiplied by the number of months remaining in the Commitment Period, for each device terminated early.
- RETURNS: All rented equipment must be returned to Cantaloupe within sixty (60) days after the end of the rental or customer will be billed for the device.
- WARRANTY: Cantaloupe’s warranty applies to rented devices (see Cantaloupe One Rental Terms and Conditions for details). The Warranty includes software updates and other technical changes necessary for the Equipment to maintain conformance with its feature and functionality specifications. Technical changes may be necessary due to telecommunication provider changes, card association requirements, or security requirements.