G11 Chip Kit
- G11 Chip Card Reader
- G11 Telemeter
Premium fraud protection for cashless.
The G11 Chip Kit leverages our EMV card reader to raise the standard for fraud protection and payment processing by accepting both EMV contactless and chip cards.
Make consumer protection a top priority.
The G11 Chip Kit by Cantaloupe elevates the standard for data protection through EMV (Europay, MasterCard, and Visa) acceptance, enabling unattended retailers to accept highly secure chip and tap payments. Through the G11 Chip Kit, you can generate consistent revenue by leveraging the benefit of cashless payment options all while protecting consumers from fraudulent usage of their credit and debit cards.
Order Terms & Conditions:
- Unless the customer is on a formal billing plan, monthly service fee billing commences at the time of shipment of devices on this order.
- When upgrading 3G devices currently under a rental program, customer is required to return existing devices per Cantaloupe, Inc. instructions. Billing on existing rental device(s) will stop once the device(s) is returned.
- When upgrading existing 3G devices that are owned (purchased) or under a lease program, devices must be recycled.
- Customers cannot sell or transfer 3G devices. Deactivated 3G devices cannot be reactivated.
- At the time of shipment of upgrade devices on this sales order, Cantaloupe, Inc. will stop billing on the same number of active 3G devices on customers account.
- Customer acknowledges that 3G devices are end of life as of December 31st, 2022.
- Monthly Service Fee: $9.95 per device
- Transaction Processing Fee: 5.95% per credit or debit card transaction
- Purchase hardware is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer has 30 days upon shipment to initiate a return.